Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The new Smith baby is..........


Well, if you haven't heard yet, Jeanne and I are going to raise a .... . As I sit here composing my latest post, I am struck with the realization that I am really going to be a dad. This last ultrasound showed ( more clearly ) that there is a baby growing in my beautiful wife's stomach. I am so happy to see the little critter squirming around. We, I mean Jeanne, is set to deliver at the end of October. I think that is the same time my Yankees will be playing for their 20- something world championship. ( That is for Marc and Jag ). Our GIRL will be in our live just in time for the holidays. Yup, I said GIRL. Now comes the fun part, names. Is Harley a good girl name? Since Jeanne is at our friend Brenda's b-day party , I can ask this. If you, the readers, have any good girl name suggestions, let me know. There will be no prize, but you would know that your name would be attached to the might Smith legacy. We will keep you... posted. Excuse the pun. Until next time. Craig

7 comments:

Brenda said...

from what I hear...a pat-on-the-back is due, you, Craig. How about some pics of the fantastic shelves and magnetic board!? What a guy :)

Bradi said...

Harley Jean (after her mamma) would be ADORABLE!

Jenny said...

You could go the Hollywood route and name her after fruit.

Peach Joy Smith
Kiwi Jean Smith
Rhubarb(Barb)Smith

Jenn said...

Craig

The only way that the Yankees will be playing in the World Series this year is if the entire American League has totally imploded. Or every team in the American League disbands and only the Royals and Yankees are left to fight it out in the League championship. Then maybe the Yankees could beat them in 7 games. I'm very happy to say that it will not be the year of the Yankees.

By the way congrats on the girl.

--Jag

Marc said...

Twenty-something championship? what is that, some sort of reality dating show? That's about the only way they're going to get any ratings on TV this year.

Marc said...

oh yeah, and congrats and all that stuff.

Yankees suck

Chuck Adams said...

Yankees in the World Series? Craig, that baby hasn't been born yet and you already suffering delusions brought on by sleep deprivation! I'm one of the few Adamses not to have met you yet, and everybody has so much good to say about you, and now I learn you are a Yankee fan? :-)