Tuesday, June 5, 2007

look at us now


Well, here we are. We have now entered the blog world. Just like our baby that will arrive in October, we are a bit blurried -eyed, confused and for some reason, covered in goo. So, since we have been married for almost a year, and have a kid on the way, and with the encouragement from friends and family, our blog is born. Jeanne and I will do our best to keep up on the updates, pix, and other info. we feel the world might need to know. The hardest thing is trying to think of a non-corny name. I think we (I mean me, Craig) did ok. Jeanne is sleeping, so I took creative license. Well, this ends our first blog post. Look us up for updates. Later, The Smiths

3 comments:

Brenda said...

LOVE IT. Count me among your soon-to-be-many devoted fans and readers!!

Bradi said...

Great name Craig!! Is was fun seeing you guys Sunday. Let's get together again soon. You're on my "favorites" now so I'll be checking in often!

Marc said...

wow. that was surprisingly... gross. I don't recall being covered in any sort of blog-goo when I started any of my blogs.

But anyway, welcome to the wonderfully addictive world of blogging! Next stop - flickr!