Monday, July 30, 2007

A bit harsh?


The last post was justified, but it might have been a bit harsh. They did make my wife cry, and that led to my post. Due to extenuating circumstances, we will be shopping at Target. The convenience of said store is hard to pass up. We will shop there, but in protest. Our nursery is coming along, spearheaded by my lovely wife, Jeanne. Our families have helped out tons. Thanks! We have celebrated our 1 yr. anniversary. We rolled to Chicago for a couple days. We love Chi-town. Jeanne lived there, and I just love the feel of it. Big city with a small town feel. While there we went to see Wicked. It was a sweet show. The weather was awesome, and we walked everywhere. Jeanne had some pals come and see us, and we ate out by Millennium Park. The next week we had family come in from Wisconsin for our nieces baptism. My brother-in-law rolled in on a new Honda VTX 1800. It is a sweet ride. My church, Corinth, had a car show, and bikes were welcomed. We had our bikes in the show, and I have to gloat a bit, I won best of show for motorcycles! Sorry Bill. After that though, we went for a ride to Grand Haven. There is nothing like riding!! Live to ride man! We are so happy to welcome the Osterink and Pazdur kids. Glad to hear all are doing well. Check their blogs for pics. Quick props. There is an amazing drummer out there that you must check out. He plays for Dream Theater, and Liquid Tension Experiment. Itune the later and listen to Paradigm Shift. It is sic!! Anyways, thanks for the time. Til the next post, I am out. Craig

4 comments:

Bradi said...

We forgive you for Target-bashing. That was truly poor form on their part. I banned them for a day just for you. =)
Good luck with the rest of your registry and congrats on a year of marriage~ (belated)

Brenda said...

how was North Carolina?! How was the trip?!

Marc said...

you are not good at updating.

Brenda said...

bueller, beuller...anyone out there!?!?