Friday, February 13, 2009

My Beautiful girls



  This is a Valentines for the most beautiful girls in my life. I am sorry for the many others of you that thought you might be named here, but these are the greatest, most funny, smart, cute, loving, sweeties I know. They are also the only ones that can tolerate me. To my lovely wife Jeanne, and my beautiful daughter Katelyn, I wish you both a Happy Valentines Day!  I am so blessed to have the both of you in my life. Every day I thank God for blessing me with you. I love you so much.          Your Loving husband, and Dad, Craig

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! what a sweet holla to ya ladies :)

Anonymous said...

dude... you are showing up all the other guys!

nice post. you have an incredible fam.

Brenda said...

Hmm....anyone there? beuller, beuller?

Anonymous said...

Great to chat with you...

I came here to get new pics.

Hmmm.. there are none!